quarta-feira, 18 de agosto de 2010

Being sick sucks!

Well, that’s something everyone knows, being sick really sucks. But why am I saying this? The main reason is that I needed to write something here, and since Henrick told us to write about anything we wanted, I’m talking about something that is really bothering me. Why? Because for almost two months I have been getting sick at least once a week. And it is not something like a cold, no! Since then I got pneumonia, tonsillitis, gastric reflux and gastritis. I think I have already lost the count of how many times I went to the hospital during these two months and I must say that hospitals are boring places. The nurses keep stinging needles on you whether to take your blood for exams or to inject any medicine. The doctors keep poking your body to see if it hurts anywhere, I know it is important but I’m just tired of it. Unfortunately next week I’m still going to face a endoscopy, but I hope it solves my problems.
See ya!
Shimabuko – Literally sick and tired

Um comentário:

  1. Gee... this is awful! I can totally understand why you're feeling sick and tired. You've got all rights to be so!

    Yes, Henrick told you to write at least once a week, and he's really happy to see you guys have been doing that! It's been a lot of fun for me to interact with you guys through your blogs. I guess we can all learn a lot from one another this way. :)

    I really hope they find out what's wrong soon so you stop feeling sick like that! I'll keep my fingers crossed!

    Cheers,

    Henrick

    ResponderExcluir